Survey On Tablet Ltd, registered under UK Companies House number 8671588, are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
1. You must not use this website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity as per UK and international law.
2. Unless otherwise stated, Survey On Tablet Ltd own the intellectual property rights and material on the website. All these intellectual property rights are reserved. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
5. Certain areas of this website are restricted and require a registration. Survey On Tablet Ltd provides for a free registration to its website. Only those users with a valid registration can use the services provided by the site. All such services are charged as per the official rates of Survey On Tablet Ltd.
6. When using a blog, forum or other communication service linked to this website, you may not post any material that is perceived to be indecent. This includes, but is not limited to: * insults, threats, harassment or name-calling; * profanity, vulgarity, obscenity; *disparages race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or nation; * or anything that is deemed offensive, inappropriate and illegal and can affect the good practices of the Survey On Tablet Ltd company.
7. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
8. The materials displayed on our site are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. They are for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by UK law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
9. Survey On Tablet Ltd are committed to protecting the privacy and confidential information of our registered users. We agree to keep your username, password and all other personal information provided by you confidential, unless stated otherwise by you or required by law.
10. We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
11. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
14. Please direct your enquiries to our head office - Survey On Tablet Ltd, Google TechHub, 4-5 Bonhill Street, EC2A4BX London, UK
Request a demo
See it in action
No credit card required